Nismo Front Bumper

98duffa

yes im aware but i wouldnt be paying as the roadworks have caused the damage to my exsisting one

Oh well then :D

You can still get V2's in the states I think, old stock, might be worth going that direction if you need new?

Yes, cheers guys, I do have a genuine Nismo V1 (N1?) front bumper that I don't think I'll fit.

It does need prep and paint (I think it was sprayed with a rattle can at some point and then prep started but abandoned), but any bumber needs prep before spraying. It's complete with grill and there's no damage (cracks, deep scratches etc).

It's a solid and intact genuine Nismo bumper that would benefit from some TLC and actually fitting to a car rather than residing in my garden :lol:

OP, let me know if you want more details or pics. I know you've got a genuine Nismo Zed, so understand why you're after a genuine bumper.

Edited by 14N

• 2 weeks later...

14N its me after the bumper im unable to pm atm but how much would you be looking for delivered to warrington? ill know if the council will pay in approx 4weeks but i might just have it anyway if the price is right cheers

Looking for £700 for front bumper only or £1000 for the whole kit, I think the prices are about right considering these kits are very rare and hard to find now. If you could pm me it would be better as I should be putting this in the for sale section really. Thanks.

14N its me after the bumper im unable to pm atm but how much would you be looking for delivered to warrington? ill know if the council will pay in approx 4weeks but i might just have it anyway if the price is right cheers

I'll get some pics of my bumper at the weekend and ask in the 'What it's worth' thread, as I'm really not sure. Leave it with me :thumbs: