Harness Bar?

Daryl

Without looking at it up close it's hard to say for certain, but I think I'd be happy using that for a harness bar. It's connected to the seatbelt mount points, and looks to connect in lower down as well, so should give more than enough support for harnesses in case of an accident. You'd need to check on the bolts that attach the bar to the side supports though.

using this forum MPSS scheme you could buy a a

roll cage msa =mpss

SCCA NASA approved harness bar = falkens

or you can buy that and hope it does the same job = nexens

Chances are you will be ok but its not likely to have have been designed with force loading areas

it could quite well work but as ekona will tell you regarding tyres getting the best is the safest, id be the same regard something which could have a lot of force put through it because if it snaps in a accident youve got a meter long part of metal with sharp edges flying around in your cabin

Edited by StevoD
  • Like 1

I saw that bar last year when I was looking for harness bar...I was researching for nearly a month and didn't go do it... Absolutely can't remember why, but something put me off. Possibly I contacted them selves and asked and got advised not to use it as harness bar!