'Go to page' at the bottom as well as the top

Just wondering if it'd be possible to get the 'Go to page' links at the bottom of the page as well as the top?

Seems mad to read through posts all the way to the bottom of the page then have to scroll all the way to the top to get to the next page!

????????????

They are there for me, at the bottom right hand side of any post that has more than one page

They're not there for me and I can't find any setting anywhere to change it. I'd expect them at the top and bottom right hand side but they only appear at the top.

Guest prescience
Just wondering if it'd be possible to get the 'Go to page' links at the bottom of the page as well as the top?

Seems mad to read through posts all the way to the bottom of the page then have to scroll all the way to the top to get to the next page!

Even if you don't have the 'Page' button and I do, the 'Home' keyboard key gets you to the top of the page pronto. 'End' key does the reverse :thumbs:

Even if you don't have the 'Page' button and I do, the 'Home' keyboard key gets you to the top of the page pronto. 'End' key does the reverse :thumbs:

True but that's a work around a best, if there's a reason why the board isn't displaying correctly (other people get it) it might be best to find out why.

Just had a quick look about the site again and found they are there on posts with more than one page but aren't shown when browing a section (eg for sale section, much more than one page yet doesn't have the 'go to page' bit at the bottom). Sorry if I wasn't very clear on the previous post, got a bit mixed up.

I'm sure the site is fine and this option just hasn't been turned on, any chance we could have it added? Would make life a lot easier when navigating the site.