Mot legal sports cats

Sharpy-V6

I went for the Invidia HFC's from Tarmac, and was impressed with the quality of them over the £40 cheaper Berks (though the Invidia stuff does not come with gaskets or bolts) The Invidia's are alot better quality than the Berks too.

You have to get the cats really hot to pass the emissions, id recommend a good 20 rag, then leave the car idling while you go get the MOT person, and do the emissions first while they are hot. Thats what i did, and they passed fine. Berks, and id imagine all HFC's are the same

did you buy them sharpy? I'm watching a few sets on ebay myself and wondered if you went for them or not?

I haven't brought them no, but strongly debating a pair! Still not sure

im in the same boat mate, think ill take a punt on them based on the feedback from andybp above, providing the auction doesn't go crazy!

Just remember,they are a abit of a pig to change, and a faff, so if you buy a cheap set and they fail in a year, then you have to replace them,pay garage costs, etc, is it really worth the hassle, when you can buy a proven set for a little more and fit and forget.

I have been watching them the last two auctions sol for just a touch over a hundred the guy sellling them says they are 200cell, but even with berks its not a guaranteed pass. They prob wont sound as nice as the expensive ones but hey if it passes mot why not.

So... who is going to bite the bullet and buy some to tell everyone else how they perform...

Wouldn't go there, we've chewed the fat on this site for years about cheap cats,usually it ends in, buy cheap and repent at your leisure.

did you buy them sharpy? I'm watching a few sets on ebay myself and wondered if you went for them or not?

I haven't brought them no, but strongly debating a pair! Still not sure

im in the same boat mate, think ill take a punt on them based on the feedback from andybp above, providing the auction doesn't go crazy!

So Did you but the last auctioned set on eBay?