New 350Z (With Pics)

PageyUK

Hi,

Thanks all. To be honest I just didn't want to be spunking £500 to the DVLA every year, when I can have a very similar car for much less tax.

Yep, got a stubby aerial on it now. Took delivery of it yesterday and fitted it before I washed it, seems great.

Ahhaa yes indeed it it me! Still have the MR2. Are you Lisa's other half? I can remember a few Matt's from there but haven't been on there for a long time!

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Aaaah Sexy Pagey!! How you doing?

Yeah that's me mate, we all stayed at dans before the trip. We sold up ages ago - I now have a Zed (obviously haha) Lisa has an Evo V.

Enjoy the Zed dude, we are local (ish) in Bournemouth so will have to arrange something

Matt :)

Jealous of the dark grey mate, that's the colour I wanted. I've just bought an 06 in silver (Too good a deal to miss) Fitted a Pioneer Da110 app radio this week, works with android or iphone and has Bluetooth for calls and works fine with steering wheel controls... Ps thanks, I didn't realise the mirrors even folded in, still a 350z newbie :)

Aaaah Sexy Pagey!! How you doing?

Yeah that's me mate, we all stayed at dans before the trip. We sold up ages ago - I now have a Zed (obviously haha) Lisa has an Evo V.

Enjoy the Zed dude, we are local (ish) in Bournemouth so will have to arrange something

Matt :)

Haha yea good thanks pal. I saw ages ago you guys sold your MR2. Glad to hear your both still together. You were in Wales before weren't you? Remember hooning down to London with you two and driving round France was mental :-)

I used to live near Bournemouth years ago in Harwood. Yea, will have to hook up at a meet and catch up. Will have to check your 350 out. How are you guys getting on?

Jealous of the dark grey mate, that's the colour I wanted. I've just bought an 06 in silver (Too good a deal to miss) Fitted a Pioneer Da110 app radio this week, works with android or iphone and has Bluetooth for calls and works fine with steering wheel controls... Ps thanks, I didn't realise the mirrors even folded in, still a 350z newbie :)

Hmmm that's the head unit I've been looking at I think. Is that the App Radio 3?

Did you buy it new or second hand? What other stuff did you buy with it? I've read you need a seperate cable to connect Android phones with it. Did you have to buy another set of leads to put it in the 350 and for the steering wheel?

I'm tempted by that head unit but I've read mixed reviews!