Can You Recommend An iPad Air Case?

Stutopia

I'm after a case for an iPad Air and would love to hear from owners please. It must:

Cover front and rear

Be thin and light

Expose all plug holes

Have a couple of viewing angles in landscape mode, not just one fixed one.

If you've got a case with integrated BlueTooth keyboard then I'd be especially appreciative of comments.

Thanks!

Edited by SuperStu

Little update in case anyone finds themself looking for as case as well. I plumped for a Belkin Ultimate Keyobard Case: http://www.belkin.com/uk/p/P-F5L151/

I know this is an expensive option but I am made up with it. The tiny little keyboard is excellent, with scrabble tile keys with good travel and feedback. The function keys are handy too (play/pause/volume/skip/home) and the apple command key for copying/pasting, combined with being able to easily select text with the cursor keys. The three viewing angles for landscape mode are spot on, if not infinitely flexible. You can also lay it flat over the keyboard, which switches it off and puts it into the more traditional screen keyboard mode. It's perhaps a bit flimsier than I would have liked, this is not going to defend against a drop from 5 foot on concrete, but then it's not meant for that. Protects front and back from scratches and makes the little iPad a real option for everyday office stuff, with it's ultra-portability and outrageous battery life.

Downsides: it doesn't auto sleep when you close it, which is rubbs, but the power button isn't hard to press. The keyboard isn't backlit, but that's not an issue if you are a fluid typer. One irritation is it seems to disable auto-correct when you type, which is a shame as the onscreen keyboard is very capable at redeeming mis-strokes. All in all I would recommend it if you use your iPad for more than just FB and web browsing, if you don't, it'd be overkill.