imports

Hi there, ill apologise in advance as im sure this has been asked a thousand times before. First of all im new here, looking to move from my very modified impreza sti to a 350, being fairly adept at the import game this seems like an obvious route to me i just need to know what sort of differences there are in terms of spec and also how easy parts are to obtain for imports, ir for servicing and just general wear and tear.

Cheers

Steve

From York! Cool! :thumbs:

yes I imported mine from Jurgen at JM-Imports - can't recommend them highly enough. http://www.jm-imports.co.uk

Jurgen is also a member on here so you could PM him.

There's not too much difference between the UK and JDM models except that there are 2 versions in the UK and 3 In japan. The ST version is the same as the UK GT.

Most of your questions can be answered with the search function but if you need anything feel free to PM me. :thumbs:

Whereabouts in York are you?

Thanks very much guys and girls, so overall would people recomend a UK ou JDM model. Or is that a stupid question? Im actually from a town called Pocklington, its just easier to say York. Where abouts are you from? Are there many members from York, i haven't seen to many zeds around York, and none modified. Steve