Servicing NorthWest

maddog1982

Hey Guys,

Who do you recommend for servicing in the Northwest? Im in Sandbach Cheshire. I was set on using TDI north but nodbody answers the phone. I left a message last week and still haven't heard back.

Im on 53k car is a 2007 rev up, any idea what sort of price I will be looking at? I am assuming I will need plugs. Car last had a P1 April 2013 at 46k

Matt

I thought it was a bit strong to be honest. I don't know whats included in this service either. I have ticked every available option on the H-dav sight and it comes to £287. I can have a very good mechanic (who works out of a local garage so has access to ramps etc) do this for me but not sure how much he would want. Problem is the car has full stamped history with a folder full of receipts so I was leaning towards getting a dealer to do it.

there are two specs of plugs. TDi have quoted for the higher spec version. Ask if you can supply your won plugs and purchase them independently from traders here like Cougar Store, Clark Motorpsort, Opie Oils or Horsham Developments

there are two specs of plugs. TDi have quoted for the higher spec version. Ask if you can supply your won plugs and purchase them independently from traders here like Cougar Store, Clark Motorpsort, Opie Oils or Horsham Developments

Ah, What would be the point in using these on a standard car other than a panel filter upgrade? Little point?

I thought it was a bit strong to be honest. I don't know whats included in this service either. I have ticked every available option on the H-dav sight and it comes to £287. I can have a very good mechanic (who works out of a local garage so has access to ramps etc) do this for me but not sure how much he would want. Problem is the car has full stamped history with a folder full of receipts so I was leaning towards getting a dealer to do it.

I think that as long as you use a decent independent to do the servicing then it will not make a difference to the history if it is not Nissan. I prefer to buy cars with a fully stamped book, and copies of invoices, rather than one that has been owner serviced. Many owners will do a first rate job of servicing but if you don't know them then it is a gamble.

• Like 1