Recommended outdoor car cover ?

RobPhoboS

Depending what I decide to do in terms of where the car will be, I'm thinking of getting a car cover for it (too much birdy plop around here!).

However, I'd like to get one that I can secure to the car so that it doesn't blow away, nor get pinched :lol:

Cheers !

This looks good, of course with the price tag (£170.04):

http://www.cover-zon...-car-covers.htm

(Note I've got a Nismo spoiler)

Edited by RobPhoboS

• 3 weeks later...

Well I think that's the best cover I can find, so I'll have one if my car stays in Surrey.

Speaking of birdy shite, one had dumped on my bonnet, I'm not sure how many days it was on there as I came back a week later. However, it's eaten into the paint and can't be shifted with a rotary polisher :rant:

FFS !

Yes birdie stuff needs to come off very quickly or it will mark.

Car covers are fine, they only scratch if you buy a single layer one or if you dont clean the car properly before putting one over it. I looked at Storm Force when I had my VX220 which as you can imagine spent more time stationary than hooning around but all the guys on the VX forum said the Halfords one did exactly the same thing and is pretty much the same product. I bought a Halfords one and it sat on my gleaming VX for a few months no problem, no scratches.