Daron's new 350z + Bodykit..many extras to be fitted soon

N15MNO-Daron

New additions bought but need to be fitted (in order):

1. K&N Typhoon induction kit (from USA)

2. Nismo Exhaust - peer pressure! Wasn't originally going to buy this.

3. Grounding Kit + voltage stabiliser

4. Stillen window Louvres

5. Interior chrome vent covers, chrome ash tray cover, Z badge for centre console, carbon (silver) dial covers and inserts

6. boot tonneau

Not purchased yet but this is the route im heading for..

7. Engine RE-MAP! :teeth: (HKS F-con IS unit £465+vat + HKS F-con wiring harness (Z33) £265+vat + Rolling road £80) - quotes from TDI Powertuning, theyve been very helpful

8. Redstuff / Ferodo Brakes upgrade (Pads front + back) £100-£200 (hopefullly Big Phil will sort me out)

9. Carbon front bonnet

N15MNO,

I have just fitted a K+N Typhoon kit to my Zed and it is awesome!! The sound under hard acceleration is incredible. I'm just finishing off a few other jobs on my Zed and then I'll be posting photos up so you can see it fitted.

What sort of BHP gains would you expect to get from the remap?

Craig.

Hiya.. well i kinda like them as they are... did u change yours? what do u suggest?

Yes I changed mine. IMO the 18's are swallowed by the arches once the nismo kit is added. Some nice 19's with an aggressive offset will bring the wheels out of the arches. If you look at one of your pics, the rear wheels are inside the arches. Mine looked like this:

RIMS008.jpg

All IMO of course :blush:

Hiya.. well i kinda like them as they are... did u change yours? what do u suggest?

Yes I changed mine. IMO the 18's are swallowed by the arches once the nismo kit is added. Some nice 19's with an aggressive offset will bring the wheels out of the arches. If you look at one of your pics, the rear wheels are inside the arches. Mine looked like this:

RIMS008.jpg

All IMO of course :blush:

You must have got some expert advice on those offsets, mate. Perfecto! ;)

Damn Sarnie.. cant compete with that! Maybe i can just get some wheel spacers..wont these fill out the arches a bit more?? (shud be much cheaper option..)

Get some 19" wheels, mate. Seriously, the photos don't do them justice. B)

Damn Sarnie.. cant compete with that! Maybe i can just get some wheel spacers..wont these fill out the arches a bit more?? (shud be much cheaper option..)

Before and after shots with spacers, just for your info (20mm all round)

before

spacerbefore.jpg

after

spacerafter.jpg

Bigphil,

Do you have to fit uprated / longer bolts / studs due to the extra stress placed upon them because of the 20mm spacers?

Craig.

We only use the hub centric spacers which bolt on to the hub using the existng lugs and the spacer then has it's own new lugs for the wheels.

These are specific bore for the 350Z so no spigots to centralise the wheel, absolute perfect fit.

We have had them on a numbr of cars and have checked bearings etc with no issues or signs of advanced wear.

3. Grounding Kit

Make me a sensible offer for my 1 year old Spill's kit just about to come off my 05/55 and it's yours. Full colour instructions included. I assume it will fit the JDM but no doubt somebody on here will tell for sure. Cost £62+P&P new. PM me if interested.

Keith

:)

3. Grounding Kit

Make me a sensible offer for my 1 year old Spill's kit just about to come off my 05/55 and it's yours. Full colour instructions included. I assume it will fit the JDM but no doubt somebody on here will tell for sure. Cost £62+P&P new. PM me if interested.

Keith

:)

Second dibs on that :teeth:

Bigphil,

Do you have to fit uprated / longer bolts / studs due to the extra stress placed upon them because of the 20mm spacers?

Craig.

We only use the hub centric spacers which bolt on to the hub using the existng lugs and the spacer then has it's own new lugs for the wheels.

These are specific bore for the 350Z so no spigots to centralise the wheel, absolute perfect fit.

We have had them on a numbr of cars and have checked bearings etc with no issues or signs of advanced wear.

How much for a set of these spacers Phil?

Bigphil,

Craig.

How much for a set of these spacers Phil?

The Eibach, which we prefer, are £185 for the two pairs including delivery.