What gearbox and diff oil?

Fluke

How much Molybdenum do I need to add? 30ml tube?

Think it's a 65ml tube that Horsham Developments used when they did mine. Imo that & the gearbox oil change did make a difference to my 03.

Originally I had found going from 5th gear to 6th gear a little difficult at times but after the change & Molyslip it's all sorted. B):D

Think it's a 65ml tube that Horsham Developments used when they did mine. Imo that & the gearbox oil change did make a difference to my 03.

Originally I had found going from 5th gear to 6th gear a little difficult at times but after the change & Molyslip it's all sorted. B):D

Best result with Molyslip is from 1st to 2nd as this is a common problem with the DE Zed. :thumbs:

Best result with Molyslip is from 1st to 2nd as this is a common problem with the DE Zed. :thumbs:

Mine is still a little awkward but literally only for the first 10 seconds on cold start up. :lol:

If it's warm though or recently driven it's not a problem. Much better than it used to be before the Molyslip. :D