Red 350Z The Circus Bath

Jp606

That's mine, poor old girl is filthy at the mo as I've been away a couple of weeks. Car has developed a little fault, ABS, TCS and SLIP light up orange on startup, which I think is likely to be fuse related.

Was hopping to meet up with fellow Zed heads at the Zed Shed today. Didn't want to risk the drive out though, just in case!

That's mine, poor old girl is filthy at the mo as I've been away a couple of weeks. Car has developed a little fault, ABS, TCS and SLIP light up orange on startup, which I think is likely to be fuse related.

Was hopping to meet up with fellow Zed heads at the Zed Shed today. Didn't want to risk the drive out though, just in case!

Struan how could you let her get filthy :p Best get her clean for Wales mate :thumbs:

• Like 1

There do seem to be quite a few in and around Bath these days, which is a bit if a change. We've got a couple of forum guys (Dave and Chris) who live out Trowbridge way, which is not far.

I see a couple of GM 350Z's every so often, there's at least one nice black locally too. There's a nice grey 370Z which is often parked round the corner too.

There do seem to be quite a few in and around Bath these days, which is a bit if a change. We've got a couple of forum guys (Dave and Chris) who live out Trowbridge way, which is not far.

I see a couple of GM 350Z's every so often, there's at least one nice black locally too. There's a nice grey 370Z which is often parked round the corner too.

Hi buddy

Did someone mention my name. B)

• Like 1

Bockaaarck, did you get the error sorted? I had those light up on start up recently, was the camshaft sensor. I bought the elm327 wifi code reader from eBay which, with software app (another 7 quid), means I can read/clear codes, get engine performance info.

Bought the camshaft sensor from eurocarparts for about £70, nissan dealer supplied the wrong one, and fitted it myself (and I'm rubbish at fixing things!)

• Like 1

Hey Hammerz, not got it sorted yet. She's in for a service this Friday coming. I'll add the Camshaft sensor to the list of things to check. It's an intermittent fault, so it's unlikely to be something purely physical, like low break fluid.

This is what makes me lean to the fuses, wheel speed sensor and now the Camshaft sensor you've jus mentioned. The guys at the Platinum Nissan dealership in Box near me are as good as gold. I'm pretty comfortable providing them with a couple of options to check whilst they do the service.

Thanks for mentioning this though, it's an additional check they can make :)

Edited by Bockaaarck