Eurospec (Guildford, Surrey)

RobPhoboS

http://www.euro-spec2000.co.uk/

I've been using these chaps on/off since 2003, they are local to me and I can definitely recommend them for any work you need doing.

They've just fitted new discs, pads, lines, clutch line, break and clutch fluid, and oil change - so I'm off to get some heat cycles into the new discs ;)

EDIT:

I've decided to use other recommended places now (Kaizer/Abbey/TGM).

Some of the work was good, some of it wasn't (ex: crushed brake pipe).

A couple of guys that work there are very competent though.

Edited by RobPhoboS

• 3 weeks later...

I went for a dyno, before they moved from Pirbright to Guildford and was told my car was 70bhp down, which had me in a bit of a panic, but ok that's not their fault... untill a few days later I had a call inviting me to spend lots of money on this, that and the other to get back the power lost. Unfortunately the car was involved in an accident before I managed to get it put on a dyno somewhere else to clarify. I'm not saying they were lying, I just wouldn't say that chucking a load of aftermarket parts at a car is the right way to resolve an apparent 70bhp loss. I'd rather find the cause and fix it before modifying lots of bits.

I then went in just over a year ago, maybe a bit longer, to enquire about having a hydraulic handbrake fitted to my Z. I was told that it was physically impossible to do and that I'd have to get them to create a twin calliper set up on the rear so that the hydraulic handbrake would have it's own bespoke system. Went somewhere else, and sure enough, I didn't need to pay for twin callipers, they just plumbed it in to the standard 350 braking system and it works like a treat.

Edit: Also, I'd love them to be good, they're literally on my way to work so it would be very convenient :lol:

Edited by AliveBoy

Good to know your experience though !

I've not had anything major done on any of my cars there.

Out of curiosity, where did you go in the end or should I say, where do you normally go now ?

EDITED initial post now.

Edited by RobPhoboS