Fancy a nice low milege 350Z with tasteful mod

Jm-Imports

What kit is on that one with the black Nismos?

It's the Nismo (Version 2) B)

That is almost identical to what I would do with mine if I had the money! I'd add bonnet vents and I'd prefer to paint the chin spoiler, lower skirts and spats black to match the wheels! Seen it done on a Nismo Z-tune, with all the Nismo stripes and it looks feckin' sweet! :teeth:

the one with the Nismo V2 kit looks really good B)

I'd say it could fetch £15-18k if you find an enthusiast who know the prices of those mods :teeth:

mm 15k would just get car here in uk thats with out any test fees which are over 1,600k it would have to sell for 17.5 at bottom price...mmm decisions decisions best leave this one for private order to much capital to invest

the one with the Nismo V2 kit looks really good B)

I'd say it could fetch £15-18k if you find an enthusiast who know the prices of those mods :teeth:

mm 15k would just get car here in uk thats with out any test fees which are over 1,600k it would have to sell for 17.5 at bottom price...mmm decisions decisions best leave this one for private order to much capital to invest

It might fetch even more if you do the small paint mods that I spoke of and add the nismo decals! Never seen one like that in the UK and it might give it that wow factor that helped Zedrush sell his car on at a good profit! :thumbs:

That is almost identical to what I would do with mine if I had the money! I'd add bonnet vents and I'd prefer to paint the chin spoiler, lower skirts and spats black to match the wheels! Seen it done on a Nismo Z-tune, with all the Nismo stripes and it looks feckin' sweet! :teeth:

Right, investigation time..... Anyone know where I can get a Nismo V2 kit? I have a vision now! :teeth:

this car in japan really appeals to me and am tempted for myself,,,,,

infact car has only 15,600km =9750 miles too..

so it has low miles and it looks nice i better ask the missus first lol

Buy it - sell me the kit, swap the wheels with Digsy, everyone's a winner! :teeth:

Right, investigation time..... Anyone know where I can get a Nismo V2 kit? I have a vision now! :teeth:

get the Shine Auto plastic bumper instead, looks absolutely awesome quality, saw it @ JAE, and got to have the bottom part in CF !! B)B)B)

get the Shine Auto plastic bumper instead, looks absolutely awesome quality, saw it @ JAE, and got to have the bottom part in CF !! B)B)B)

:worthless::D - am open to suggestions!

This is exactly what i was going to do with mine until i sold it. Stunning kit and looks awesome. I was going to have the strips down the side, cut out bonnet vents and silver nismos. I then saw the V2 kit and was put off by the front as i dont like how the line at the top runs around the front of the car. Apart from that, its gorgeous. :thumbs:

That first car is awesome! It's one of those things that someone will probably pay a lot for because it looks so good, but that's the chance you take. I would buy it, try to sell it but be prepared to keep it and look B)

That first car is awesome! It's one of those things that someone will probably pay a lot for because it looks so good, but that's the chance you take. I would buy it, try to sell it but be prepared to keep it and look B)
thats what am thinking :D

thats what am thinking :D
+1

Look at how much money Zedrush made on his car because it was so unique! I think that would get snapped up - especially with such low mileage.
To throw a spanner in the works though, his was a UK car, this is an import, so may not appeal to as many people.