Trax 2014 - Silverstone - Sunday 7th September

Oh, I don't do paypal I guess that means I won't be able to come..... What a shaaamee, sorry Grundy.

Money sent dude. :) Don't know how I missed those payment details (btw it's two tickets! :p)

Blah blah blah! The event will probably be cancelled now you've signed up!

Oh, I don't do paypal I guess that means I won't be able to come..... What a shaaamee, sorry Grundy.

Money sent dude. :) Don't know how I missed those payment details (btw it's two tickets! :p)

Blah blah blah! The event will probably be cancelled now you've signed up!

Day after my bifday so it better not be :lol:

Usually about an hour before you're due on track, but we won't know for sure until the tickets arrive. Each track-time slot has it's own specific briefing, but you can attend any briefing throughout the day and once you're briefed, you don't have to attend another if you're doing multiple slots.

Track times.

Highlighted Yellow are set in stone.

Geordies are unpaid but I got a top spoiler off him and probably will get paid for through that but need to speak to him

Green - ours and Mikeys can be moved. We will take another track time if no-one wants it.

SO.... Up to 2 track times available. Either 2 cars in either session, or one car for 2nd AND 3rd session.

post-16020-0-34786200-1404803159_thumb.jpg

Edited by sexycrayola

Really fancied this and the track time, but apparently my wife doesn't think we should spend our anniversary at a car show. :dry:

Plan something extra special in the area of Silverstone for the day before, stay in a nice hotel and then she'll let you go... Maybe...

Really fancied this and the track time, but apparently my wife doesn't think we should spend our anniversary at a car show. :dry:

Plan something extra special in the area of Silverstone for the day before, stay in a nice hotel and then she'll let you go... Maybe...

:lol: I actually mentioned doing that but she weren't too keen. Maybe next year eh.

One track time reserved for you then mate, when you're not at work any more, have a read through what's available and let us know which track time you want, then pay with paypal, as a gift, to paypal@zxclub.net. Remember to put your forum name in the payment info.

One track time reserved for you then mate, when you're not at work any more, have a read through what's available and let us know which track time you want, then pay with paypal, as a gift, to paypal@zxclub.net. Remember to put your forum name in the payment info.

Spot on, thanks for that bud. Yeah I'll have a look later when I've finished work and if I still have questions I will post up again. Should be a good day out, been a while since I've been at silverstone.

Okay I've had a chance to look at the info. I'll take 2 tickets and 1 track time. Time slot 'O' will be fine (looks like the last spot?).

Where are we all meeting? I assume we won't know stand location until you receive the tickets and stand passes etc.

When is the deadline for paying up? Obviously will pay ASAP, just waiting to hear back from my passenger lol.

Cheers!