A week of pampering .........

Tigerzed

Its been a busy week for my zed ........

On Monday it was a trip to Atkin Motor Engineers for a P3 service. Whilst it was there Chris also fitted an AEM induction kit for me. Straight home from there for a wash and polish. I also gave it a hoover and Dr Leather wipes on the seats.

Tuesday saw the arrival of my Berks HFC's to be fitted.

On Thursday I ordered front Black Diamond front discs and matching pads due to be delivered from CS.

Back to Atkins on Saturday for the Berks fitting, sounds great now :teeth:

Booked back in on the 22nd April for the discs and pads fitting

Spent loads of time on the net this weekend researching Y pipes. I want mine changing when I go back to Atkins but I'm undecided between the Cobra and Stillen although I am leaning towards the Stillen at the moment

Finally another quick wash today ......... then it rained!!!

• Like 1

Sounds like the Zed is being treated well mate :lol:

Fancy a Cobra Y-pipe that will be coming off my car soon? Done about 5k miles roughly.

Cheers

Steve

Edited by Humpy

Sounds like the Zed is being treated well mate :lol:

Fancy a Cobra Y-pipe that will be coming off my car soon? Done about 5k miles roughly.

Cheers

Steve

I think she's worth it ;)

When are you planning to take it off mate? I'm wanting one fitting on the 22nd ideally but can't decide which pipe I want at the moment!

Eeeeekkk not entirely to sure when mate, hopefully it will be off this month. Doesnt help you I know but least you can save yourself a few quid by not buying new.

Anyway just thought I would offer :teeth:

Eeeeekkk not entirely to sure when mate, hopefully it will be off this month. Doesnt help you I know but least you can save yourself a few quid by not buying new.

No worries Steve I appreciate the offer. Let me know if you decide to take it off some time soon please

• Like 1

Could

No worries Steve I appreciate the offer. Let me know if you decide to take it off some time soon please

Could be sooner and will keep you posted. If you dont want it I am sure the other vultures on here will swoop for it :lol:

• Like 1