Happy days! Hard work pays off :)

Vlad

Haha may be he felt bad? as I'm always helping out where I can and never got awarded or even never heard of the system lol or may be it was a typo? May be only meant to be 80 points? :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

and its here :D

photo_zps9d2786a6.jpg

Foam lance ordered as well... got some foam shampoo thingy from halford earlier....so will try everything on Saturday. Now need to order some decent show foam shampoo instead of that crap halfords one lol

Vlad - for being an epic source of amusement to me I award you 10 award points on the Zed Shed scheme -

If you cash it in it should get you about half a cup of coffee when you eventually come down :)

How many points for one doughnut!!? :)

Vlad - for being an epic source of amusement to me I award you 10 award points on the Zed Shed scheme -

If you cash it in it should get you about half a cup of coffee when you eventually come down :)

Doughnuts are merely the admission price - But they get you a coffee so 20?

:lol:

Foam lance ordered as well... got some foam shampoo thingy from halford earlier....so will try everything on Saturday. Now need to order some decent show foam shampoo instead of that crap halfords one lol

Congratulations on being recognised for your hard work :)

This is the snow foam I use from eBay. Foams up nicely and does a good job.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/UK-VALET-CHERRY-SNOW-FOAM-5L-VALETING-DETAILING-WOW-/121317063939?pt=UK_Car_Accessories_Car_Care_Cleaning&hash=item1c3f0f7d03

Doughnuts are merely the admission price - But they get you a coffee so 20?

:lol:

What if its mot just a doughnut...what if its a Krispy Kreme doughnut? ;):lol:

Congratulations on being recognised for your hard work :)

This is the snow foam I use from eBay. Foams up nicely and does a good job.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/UK-VALET-CHERRY-SNOW-FOAM-5L-VALETING-DETAILING-WOW-/121317063939?pt=UK_Car_Accessories_Car_Care_Cleaning&hash=item1c3f0f7d03

Thanks mate and thanks for suggestion:) :thumbs: