Fresh MOT

Daryl

Well after failing the first attempt, car passed its MOT yesterday. Emissions were the main issue first time round, but the operator was confident if the cats ( Invidia HFC's) were super hot it would pass. Managed to get them properly hot and rolled the car straight in and the machine said it was fine. Handbrake had a proper attempt to adjust, and was fine, and id stupidly missed a side light bulb on my pre flight checks before its first attempt.

Just get the MOT station to do the emissions straight away if you have HFC's fitted, as they need to be super hot to get through. Ran mine for nearly 40 minutes just to make sure everything was as it should be.

Mine was in for the MOT today.

Failed for corroded brake lines but otherwise fine, not even any advisories.

Quite happy with that result to be honest, it's the first MOT I've put her through I wasn't sure what to expect. It's getting new spark plugs, oil change and service while it's in too. Pick it up tommorow, can't wait, I miss it already!

Quite happy with that result to be honest, it's the first MOT I've put her through I wasn't sure what to expect. It's getting new spark plugs, oil change and service while it's in too. Pick it up tommorow, can't wait, I miss it already!

That's good to read nowhereboy after all your ups & downs with the Zed. Glad you kept it then I guess. :yahoo:;)
  • Like 1

That's good to read nowhereboy after all your ups & downs with the Zed. Glad you kept it then I guess. :yahoo:;)

Definitely mate, it's took a while to grow on me but I have really started to enjoy it recently. Thats not to say I haven't started a savings account for FI in the near future but thats for another thread sometime :D