Hello

IN response to above requests as regards 350 vs 370 ( I have GT Edition). The most noticeable difference is the improved level of refinement, particularly the quietness of the exhaust note. Noticeably more power but delivered in relative silence. The car has spent a good part of the winter in the garage so I have not really had a chance to see how fast it will go around some corners but feel pretty confident that it's capability far exceeds mine, or at least how fast I would dare to test it.

The synchro rev control is pretty cool, the lower profile tyres give a feeling of masses of grip and lots of feedback from the road surface. Perhaps a little too much sometimes. It can be a little twitchy on the rural roads with broken surfaces and tries to dart from side to side.This improves though if you speed up a bit. Road noise too seems more noticeable than the 350 but is not intrusive.

The absence of the cross brace in the middle of the boot area makes carrying cases slightly more practical, then of course more electronics such as bluetooth, iphone connection and so forth is a definite bonus.

I am sure that others have gone from the 350 to the 370 and no doubt some members have both. So please feel free to add to this or, if you like, disagree.

Apologies if I have put this in the wrong place / forum!

Martin M

• Like 1