D1 Spec Wheel Nuts

OV53

+1

Not sure if the D1's in original form are naff or the China copies as well, either way I'd be looking at other nuts.

Reports of issues with D1's have been posted here before.

Bought a set of a forum member for £30ish - Ended up giving them away, Google 350z D1 Spec Nuts. Few threads on how crap they are.

When I received them, and you feel one, they are so ridiculously light and don't feel like they could hold a flower let alone a wheel/car :lol:

Bought a set of a forum member for £30ish - Ended up giving them away, Google 350z D1 Spec Nuts. Few threads on how crap they are.

When I received them, and you feel one, they are so ridiculously light and don't feel like they could hold a flower let alone a wheel/car :lol:

Felt so bad when you told me that you'd bought some :lol:

• Like 1

But it sparked our beautiful relationship :)
  • Like 1

:cloud9: :cloud9:

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

:cloud9: :cloud9:

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

• Like 1