Connecting up the wing mirrors to the remote central locking

350Satch

Probably not illegal, but not very nice. You could ask interested parties to send you their email addresses, then email your friend and CC everyone in. Its then peoples choice on whether they pester him or not.

I think he would rather have people emailing him asking than phoning.

Okay if people are okay with it Ill get him to email you guys (if he dont drown him in a near side lake lol. I know he gets busy as his main job is meta tagging internet thingy what ever that is on google) if you want to pm me.

Again really sorry for not getting the info, I know alot of people blag about oh yeh I could do it, or I know someone who can do that, but In all honesty my one could do it and it was all down to my friend shah. Not sure what was involved, he did some wiring for it but he did it in like half an hour. He has a R33 skyline not sure if was UK think it was and that did it as well. Something to do with remote setting, I could be wrong but it is possible as had it myself :thumbs:

Didnt Sarnie catch you out that it was your wife who was pressing the wing mirror closure button on the inside the minute you pressed the button lol? :p

Is that how you got yours to work ;)

Lol no unfortunatly my girlfriend aint as devious and cunning like Mr and Mrs Hoff :p

Didnt Sarnie catch you out that it was your wife who was pressing the wing mirror closure button on the inside the minute you pressed the button lol? :p

Is that how you got yours to work ;)

Lol no unfortunatly my girlfriend aint as devious and cunning like Mr and Mrs Hoff :p

:lol::thumbs:

Been looking for the wiring diagram for the folding section of the mirrors and cant find it at the moment. Does anyone have it? I would like to take a look at this to see if a mod is feasable. :thumbs: The Body control module (BCM) seems to control alot but i cannot see the folding bit for the mirrors here.