Nismo LMGT 19" Wheels OR Rays wheels+Tires **SOLD**

get12

Gauging speculative interest

Over the next week I will have to make a decision on selling the 4 Nismo 19" wheels that are being couriered from the USA Friday next week OR to sell the Rays (includind the fitted tires). Whatever happens one or the other will be sold. Why? I here you ask. If I keep the Nismos I have no need to keep the Rays as a winter wheel as the Nismos are sturdy enough to be suitable for summer/winter driving. However, I may sell the Nismos' for another wheel I have my eye on - if that is the case I will be keeping the Rays as my winter wheels. So, I would like to gauge your interest and one way or another in a week or so time someone will be the new owner of one or the other. :)

The Nismos (4) I plan to sell for around £1200-£1300 but I will confirm price when I take delivery next week.

The Rays as the pictures show, are in excellent condition - no marks/scuffs anywhere. They come from my 3 month old Z, which has done 3000 miles. The tires will be sold with the wheels, as the car has only done 3000 miles (none of them track miles), there is hardly any wear on the tread.

The Rays with tires are going for £1000 ono.

Reply or PM me - do what you need to do to be first in line on either one of these greaat offers !

Please PM me with your email address if you want to see pictures of the wheels and tires.

Thanks

Graham

Nismo sound like a good price but I dont think you will get 1000 for the rays, as Ive seen some newer only getting 700 max but could be wrong :blush:

Some 'newer' ? they are only 3 months old and they come with the tires. Three months or one month old there is not going to be a lot in it and believe me when I say, like the car, they get looked after - wax coats and everything! :D People who sell for £700 are underselling big time which undervalues a good set of wheels :thumbdown:

Over the next week I will have to make a decision on selling the 4 Nismo 19" wheels that are being couriered from the USA Friday next week OR to sell the Rays (includind the fitted tires). Whatever happens one or the other will be sold. Why? I here you ask. If I keep the Nismos I have no need to keep the Rays as a winter wheel as the Nismos are sturdy enough to be suitable for summer/winter driving. However, I may sell the Nismos' for another wheel I have my eye on - if that is the case I will be keeping the Rays as my winter wheels. So, I would like to gauge your interest and one way or another in a week or so time someone will be the new owner of one or the other. :)

The Nismos (4) I plan to sell for around £1200-£1300 but I will confirm price when I take delivery next week.

The Rays as the pictures show, are in excellent condition - no marks/scuffs anywhere. They come from my 3 month old Z, which has done 3000 miles. The tires will be sold with the wheels, as the car has only done 3000 miles (none of them track miles), there is hardly any wear on the tread.

Reply or PM me - do what you need to do to be first in line on either one of these greaat offers !

Please go to this url to view pictures - sorry, there is no limits on file sizes 'over there' :) :

http://forums.DELETED.com/index.php?showtopic=13431

Thanks

Graham

I can't keep up! :wacko:

Please go to this url to view pictures - sorry, there is no limits on file sizes 'over there' :) :

Thanks

Graham

I think im starting to lose touch with reality as well - just imagine how I was buying the car in the first place! Cool signature by the way digsy - 'custom key applied go-fsst stripe' :teeth:

Thanks

Graham

I think im starting to lose touch with reality as well - just imagine how I was buying the car in the first place! Cool signature by the way digsy - 'custom key applied go-fsst stripe' :teeth:

You've gotta laugh or you'd cry.... :teeth:

photobucket is your friend :dry: if you don't want to photobucket them, your choice, but these gratuitous links just **** me off tbh :dry: try do the reverse over there and see what happens :rolleyes:

AND you need to be registered to see the pics, what a PITA. :rolleyes:

photobucket is your friend :dry: if you don't want to photobucket them, your choice, but these gratuitous links just **** me off tbh :dry: try do the reverse over there and see what happens :rolleyes:

AND you need to be registered to see the pics, what a PITA. :rolleyes:

Calm down my friend - im not exactly flavour of the month over there myself and this was not done maliciously - i treated the other site as a 'Photobucket' thats all. I tried to make the post nuetral and non-biased to avoid this misunderstanding but I realise this was not achieved when I commented on file sizes - my apologies:blush:

I also did not know that people needed to log-in to view the photos - i do now. All I want to do is post some friggin pictures and I dont really give a tinkers cuss about 'us' or 'them', as I am active on both sites. I have changed the post accordingly.

G

lookin B) Get12 have you changed the ceramics on the brakes, or is that standard not checked mine, your wheels are prestined :thumbs:

Cheers Zedrush,

I changed the pads and discs to Performance Friction - best mod ive ever done, which is erm...2 in all :teeth:

Thanks Mike for the photos - edit this thread as you see fit. I will use Photobucket next time :)

i might be interested, just curious what size tyres would be best suited, and also roughly how much say toyo would set me back in the correct size, just trying to gauge the total cost, but i am interested

Tyre size 245/35/19 front and 275/35/19 for rear. Expect to pay around £600-£700 for a set if you shop around the internet sites. :)

:scare::scare::scare: that beats getting them from the states , just found out delivered to my house from them for the tyres 285x30x19 and 265x30x19 will cost 714.17 and thats delivered. I paid £720 from the states and I still got to pay for duty yet lol :headhurt:

Ah well you live and learn :thumbs:

:scare::scare::scare: that beats getting them from the states , just found out delivered to my house from them for the tyres 285x30x19 and 265x30x19 will cost 714.17 and thats delivered. I paid £720 from the states and I still got to pay for duty yet lol :headhurt:

Yeah I know what your saying Zedrush - It only makes sense buying tyres from the USA if you do it part of a package like I am doing with the Volk GTF wheels I've got ordered. I got a price for another set of toyos to go with the Nismos Im selling to sweeten the deal (but from a different supplier than the wheels) and it worked out that I was not going to make a saving - plus it's a hassle for the seller to package :)

Yeah I know what your saying Zedrush - It only makes sense buying tyres from the USA if you do it part of a package like I am doing with the Volk GTF wheels I've got ordered. I got a price for another set of toyos to go with the Nismos Im selling to sweeten the deal (but from a different supplier than the wheels) and it worked out that I was not going to make a saving - plus it's a hassle for the seller to package :)

Yeh I see what you mean, at least I know when I need knew tyres where to go, cheers for the link mate, Im just waiting on my 19 inch alloys Volk GTS black diamond from Adam now, should be here any day now :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Yeh I see what you mean, at least I know when I need knew tyres where to go, cheers for the link mate, Im just waiting on my 19 inch alloys Volk GTS black diamond from Adam now, should be here any day now :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Yeah I went through Adam for a few quotes but he does not ship with tyres :wacko:

Nice wheels though the GTS Zedrush - I was seriously considering either them or the SF-Challenge series - black is mint - especially for an azure ;)

Yeah I went through Adam for a few quotes but he does not ship with tyres :wacko:

Nice wheels though the GTS Zedrush - I was seriously considering either them or the SF-Challenge series - black is mint - especially for an azure ;)

He shipped with tyres according to this thread. :thumbs:

http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic ... highlight=