Nismo LMGT 19" Wheels OR Rays wheels+Tires **SOLD**

get12

:scare::scare::scare: that beats getting them from the states , just found out delivered to my house from them for the tyres 285x30x19 and 265x30x19 will cost 714.17 and thats delivered. I paid £720 from the states and I still got to pay for duty yet lol :headhurt:

Ah well you live and learn :thumbs:

Yeah I know what your saying Zedrush - It only makes sense buying tyres from the USA if you do it part of a package like I am doing with the Volk GTF wheels I've got ordered. I got a price for another set of toyos to go with the Nismos Im selling to sweeten the deal (but from a different supplier than the wheels) and it worked out that I was not going to make a saving - plus it's a hassle for the seller to package :)

Yeh I see what you mean, at least I know when I need knew tyres where to go, cheers for the link mate, Im just waiting on my 19 inch alloys Volk GTS black diamond from Adam now, should be here any day now :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Yeah I went through Adam for a few quotes but he does not ship with tyres :wacko:

Nice wheels though the GTS Zedrush - I was seriously considering either them or the SF-Challenge series - black is mint - especially for an azure ;)

He shipped with tyres according to this thread. :thumbs:

http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic ... highlight=

I presume he won't mount them and ship as they have to come out of the nice Volk boxes with their little shower caps....

yeh he shipped with tyres but I still cost me £720 for the tyres alone

ah I must of been thinking of Andy at Performance Nissan - spoke to no-end of people!

...must be your tyre size which is pumping up the price as my tyres, which come fitted came in at £450 with no extra cost on courier :teeth:

Yeh maybe but the same tyre size for m your contact is 714 including vat and delivery, B) Wish I knew that before lol, but its all cool, at least I got it all now :thumbs:

...and thats the main thing - being happy about the choices we make - your not really that worse off on the tyres - so you lost out on a deal on the tyres but as sure as a bear sh*ts in the woods you got a massive deal on the wheels buying from America rather than UK!!! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::teeth::thumbs:

G

..........and here they are - just delivered!

Im not going to mess around. Im selling them for £1150 - Duty/VAT was way lower than expected.

The fist person to pay for the wheels or put a sizeable deposit down gets them. Buyer arranges carriage or collects from Dorchester.

Graham

is that oxfordshire or dorset

Dorset....and if they are not sold tonight they are going on e-bay and everyone can take their chances there as this is a REALLY good deal - im surprised no-one has shown any real interest.

been seriously thinking of taking them off you, but now that i think about it im gonna be changing the car in the next few months so sorry im out of the running , but it is an excellent price , i even got a quote on proxes for 620