9.5J all round advice

StevoD

hello guys for the easy of drifting im going to be running a 9.5j sqaure set up

i plan on using them for a street setup as well

would the below set up be the best to try?

Front - 245/40/18

Rear - 245/45/18

Ideaslly like to run as wider tyre as possible so would there be a 265 which would work?

would 255/35/18 front and 265/35/18 rear work?

Edited by StevoD

Don't know about those, they're suitable for 9.5" wheels but otherwise quite small and similarly sized.

I'd say that you'd be safe with 245/40 front with 265/40 rear or 255/40 front with 275/40 rear. Both would retain a similar front to rear ratio and overall circumference of the standard tyres and be suitable for 9.5" rims. Would depend on your offsets and how low you are though. :thumbs:

Don't know about those, they're suitable for 9.5" wheels but otherwise quite small and similarly sized.

I'd say that you'd be safe with 245/40 front with 265/40 rear or 255/40 front with 275/40 rear. Both would retain a similar front to rear ratio and overall circumference of the standard tyres and be suitable for 9.5" rims. Would depend on your offsets and how low you are though. :thumbs:

o im a fitment whore so i will be spacing out and adjust coilovers to a tight fitment, i just dont want VDC issue but dont want the look of a rubber band or a lorry tyre if that makes sense

A 275/40 tyre might look a little chubby for your needs then so go with 245/40 and 265/40. If you want some stretch then 235/40 and 255/40 should also be fine with the VDC but would make your speedo out by a bit more than ideal.