Gauging interest in breaking the zed

pallett

Not quite sure yet whether or not i will be going through with this, im currently looking to buy my first house and the zed realistically needs to be sold to help fund this. I have the car for sale at the moment and have had a few viewers but people seem to prefer a stock car rather than heavily modified, although i do understand it is quite a niche car.

If i were to break the car i would need stock parts in return and could offer to either have your parts sent to me to which i would fit them and send the parts back to you once completed, with work i would probably need around a week for turnaround of parts. Otherwise i would be happy for you to come to my house on a weekend and we will swap the parts out over the course of the day.

2014-02-17%2016.02.17_zpspkq2p8ah.jpg

2014-01-06%2013.42.02_zpsgdafokgv.jpg

2014-01-06%2013.41.36_zpskxupuyv5.jpg

2014-02-17%2016.23.04_zpsleckgejv.jpg

These are the parts i would be willing to sell, they are all in used condition, but all usable, if anyone is interested in anything could you please either PM me or reply in this thread so i can keep track of what people may want.

Performance:

Buddy Club Pro Spec III Exhaust

Berk Sports CAT's

JWT Popcharger

Handling:

BC Racing Coilovers (Custom springs 10kg/mm F / 10Kg/mm R)

Moonface Racing Roll Center Adjusters (Rare - had to get from USA, v. expensive!)

Eibach Rear Camber Arms

SUMMIT Front strut brace

Styling:

Nismo Carbon Lip

Nismo V2 Style carbon fibre Wing

Nismo Rear Spats

19" 5Zigen ZR+520 Wheels (JDM rare and were expensive)

5Zigen Long Wheel Nuts

Seibon TS Carbon Bonnet

If i have broken any rules in regards to selling items or advertising could the mods please let me know how is best to go about this, but this isnt a for sale thread as such just seeing if its worth my time and effort to split or just hold out for a buyer.