04 350Z GT Pack - Rim Options

RS8055

Hi guys,

I've got the GT pack (with the brembos) in gunmetal. I want to buy some rims for the car that are black with a chrome lip and was wondering what my options are and where to source them? Rim size I'd like to look in 19", but I'm wondering how much comfort that sacrifices opposed to the 18"? (I'm running OEM suspension).

Cheers,

Word of advice...if you get 19's you will need to lower the car. It looks ridiculous on the standard suspension.

In regards to wheels it really depends on what your budget is. You will need 1k to get decent (ish) wheels new but might come lucky on the second hand market.

Make sure you get a strong offset also, most of the eBay 19's are worse than stock.

Thanks for the advice. In that case I may stick with some 18"s... ideally would love to find something good in the For Sale section, but would like to know some options for around 1k... but primarily what I'm looking for is (as mentioned before) black rims with chrome lip. :thumbs:

I wouldnt say the car needs lowering on 19's, it looks better than it looks on 18's.

I went for Varrstoen ES2.2's, and i really like the look of them. I think the wheels cost me £1200 ish, but I did get them done in a custom colour.