Radio Code

Valandile

Anyone know where to find the Radio Code for 350z 2003 model?

• If you're thinking it's in the manual, say what section or page i've already looked at all the contents and cannot find it.
  • If you're thinking it's a seperate code attached to a card, then that wasn't with the car when I bought it last year it's been lost :(
  • And if you're thinking call the dealer, they said £10 admin charge for the Cardiff garage.

So i'm paying £10 unless one of you amazing people can help me.

Didnt realise it needed one as each headunit is specifically paired to the car ecu. therefore should work automatically assuming you have not bought a replacement head unit from someone else. if that is the case, then the head unit would have had to have been unpaired by someone to then be used with another zed.

• Like 1

Didnt realise it needed one as each headunit is specifically paired to the car ecu. therefore should work automatically assuming you have not bought a replacement head unit from someone else. if that is the case, then the head unit would have had to have been unpaired by someone to then be used with another zed.

Does that apply to both UK Spec and JDM's BBK. ?. :blush:

Well one afternoon the car wouldn't turn over. And I put it down to the battery because the next morning all my clock and dash display reset e.i. average miles per gallon. But since that issue my radio is asking for a code. I read about the ECU being automatically paired but its most certainly asking for a code now. Couldn't find out much through google searches.

So ignore Nissan main dealer and look through manual of aftermarket radio, sweet. Thank you everyone. Just hope there's a manual for the radio when I get home. I bought it with it already installed...

Its nothing to do with Nissan, if you cannot find a code for it, give the serial No to Kenwood and they

should be able to supply you one, they may ask for a receipt for ir, try the previous owner if you cannot find it. :blush:

• Like 1