New car help

Richy

I hope this is in the correct section.

I am picking up my new GT on Sunday, and I seem to remember reading that I need to check that something, not sure what, has been removed by the garage. Something from the engine bay ?The garage I am buying from doesn't normally sell Nissan sports cars, so not sure if they will know what to do.

Sorry this is so vague, but can't find the appropriate thread.

Can't wait until Sunday. :)

pm sipar69 - he mentioned removing something around the wheels / brakes - they left it on on his new nismo. But i too cannot remember exactly what was left on the car.

Pleased to hear it is not just me. :)

Thanks for the comments, and I will make sure they check the springs just in case.

Don't worry - it's a Nismo specific issue. They put spacers in the front springs to stop the front lip getting damaged on the boat. Apparently dealers often forget to have them removed (which explains some of the unfairly harsh reviews about the Nismo's ride quality).

Don't worry - it's a Nismo specific issue. They put spacers in the front springs to stop the front lip getting damaged on the boat. Apparently dealers often forget to have them removed (which explains some of the unfairly harsh reviews about the Nismo's ride quality).

Thanks for confirming that. I will stop worrying !!