South East Monthly Meet:Cowfold on Sunday 15th June 2008

Lugger

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When's good for you Louis? My weekends are pretty free for the next few weeks so can work round you :thumbs:
For me, every other Sunday from this weekend from about 7pm onwards, which is a bit late really.

Either that or a weekly one is good for me, similar to what we did last time. Met up on a tuesday night and went for a meal.

Or meet somewhere in London and have a drive around? Most evenings i am free :thumbs:

When's good for you Louis? My weekends are pretty free for the next few weeks so can work round you :thumbs:
For me, every other Sunday from this weekend from about 7pm onwards, which is a bit late really.

Either that or a weekly one is good for me, similar to what we did last time. Met up on a tuesday night and went for a meal.

Or meet somewhere in London and have a drive around? Most evenings i am free :thumbs:

Hmm think we should do a london dock meet again and eat in that chinese like last time then go through leicester square :)

London Docks sounds awsome.. il definately be up for that. Driving thru Leicester Sq might be interesting.. last i went there one eve.. got loads of tourists taking photos of my car :teeth:

Also count me in the next SE meet too, last one was quite good despite being surrounded by mad bikers..

will be good to see ya mate get your name down on the other thread london dock meet :thumbs:

Next meeting at Cowfold is 7th October 09:30 onwards if anyone is interested :D

count me in but my car will not be done by then :cry: and I cant have Andy being smug cos my car dont look as good as his, need to blast his out the waters lol :p

Haven't seen mine since you have been away have you B)

Count me in for the 7th most likely :thumbs:

London Docks sounds awsome.. il definately be up for that. Driving thru Leicester Sq might be interesting.. last i went there one eve.. got loads of tourists taking photos of my car :teeth:

Also count me in the next SE meet too, last one was quite good despite being surrounded by mad bikers..

will be good to see ya mate get your name down on the other thread london dock meet :thumbs:

I am away for the 7/10 meet at Cowfold, but the Docks meet is possible - hope its not too soon after Wales IV drive out or Mrs E might nick the car keys thinking I'm up to no good :p

11th november London Docks, come see me and Andy battle it out lol. Andy you up for another Nissan garage mission where we pretend we are magazine editors lol :lol:

Without a doubt mate!!! One of the funniest things I have done in a long time!!! :lol::lol:

Ancaster3.jpg

Ancaster4.jpg