Bonnet Dampers

japcarsbrett

Hello everyone,

I'm after a set of bonnet dampers for my Zed does anyone know a set that doesn't make you have to cut and remove any of the plastic in the engine bay?

I have found this set but not sure if you will have to cut or remove anything in the engine bay, does anyone know of these or fitted them there self? Here's the link http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Nissan-350z-Circuit-Sports-Carbon-Fibre-Bonnet-Dampers-/171227910977?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item27ddfa9341

They are pretty expensive but I'd rather buy these and pay that price for something that will fit and work properly and look really good, rather then buy a set from china and find I have to cut everything and remove everything for them to work they they only work for a few times :p

Thanks

Hello everyone,

I'm after a set of bonnet dampers for my Zed does anyone know a set that doesn't make you have to cut and remove any of the plastic in the engine bay?

I have found this set but not sure if you will have to cut or remove anything in the engine bay, does anyone know of these or fitted them there self? Here's the link http://www.ebay.co.u...=item27ddfa9341

They are pretty expensive but I'd rather buy these and pay that price for something that will fit and work properly and look really good, rather then buy a set from china and find I have to cut everything and remove everything for them to work they they only work for a few times :p

Thanks

You won't have to mod anything with those dampers from eBay but as ZEUS mentioned try contacting 14N on here as quite a few of us have bought bonnet struts from him that work great and are identical to the circuit sports ones but without the hefty price tag.

http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/79733-fs-350z-carbon-bonnet-dampers-75-deliv/

Think he might be getting a few more in but you'd need to PM him to check and be quick as they don't hang around long. :thumbs:

I fitted a set of dampers from Ian (14N) a couple of weeks ago and no cutting required. 1st class service from Ian from start to finish.

Just what I wanted to see no cutting involved, brilliant I hope he can get me some now I want them even more :p

Thanks GMballistic,

I have just sent him a PM they look awesome and cheaper than the one's on ebay,

Did you buy a set of these?

Yes I did.

They look fantastic, work great, are very easy to fit and as richard.hezlett above mentioned; "1st class service from Ian (14N) from start to finish". :thumbs:

Thanks GMballistic,

I have just sent him a PM they look awesome and cheaper than the one's on ebay,

Did you buy a set of these?

Yes I did.

They look fantastic, work great, are very easy to fit and as richard.hezlett above mentioned; "1st class service from Ian (14N) from start to finish". :thumbs:

Ideals they sound awesome can't wait to get a set :D

Cheers guys, your recommendations are very much appreciated, thank you :thumbs:

And just so I don't use up my entire daily quota on one thread, I'll just say..... "LIKE"!

PM received and replied to :)