Get my Zed in 3 hours yahoo

jo28sx

I think my girlfriend spotted you yesterday. She said she saw a red import and it might have had your reg. ;)

Your Mrs can spot the difference between a uk zed and an import?? Good work that is :D

Sounds like Sarah, she can spot an import from the front and rear, nismo kit, alloys, GT spec, colour names and other things. I keep getting scared that she knows alot about cars and try to explain the simplethings to her.

I think my girlfriend spotted you yesterday. She said she saw a red import and it might have had your reg. ;)

Your Mrs can spot the difference between a uk zed and an import?? Good work that is :D

Sounds like Sarah, she can spot an import from the front and rear, nismo kit, alloys, GT spec, colour names and other things. I keep getting scared that she knows alot about cars and try to explain the simplethings to her.

Go for the jugular dude with the off-side rule :surrender:

Go for the jugular dude with the off-side rule :surrender:

Get the ring ready for if she gets it right :scare:

I got home on Friday Jods. It was a weekend of digging when the sun was out!

I was meant to be away yesterday and back for my holidays on friday but I greeted until they changed their minds. B*stards!

• 2 weeks later...
I dont even know the offside rule!

I wouldnt worry about it Louis :thumbs: , they change it every other season anyway :p

Phew, all i know is that a player from the opposite team in the oppositions half cannot be between the last player of the opposite team and the goal keeper before the ball is kicked by their team mate. Or something like that.

Its all silly anyway. Now Rugby is a proper sport. :thumbs:

I wouldnt worry about it Louis :thumbs: , they change it every other season anyway :p

Phew, all i know is that a player from the opposite team in the oppositions half cannot be between the last player of the opposite team and the goal keeper before the ball is kicked by their team mate. Or something like that.

:lol: <--- laughing because I can only assume the comment about rugby is a joke ;)

My missus mistook an S2000 for a Z the other day :wacko: She had plenty of time to think about her mistake as she walked home....

:lol: <--- laughing because I can only assume the comment about rugby is a joke ;)

My missus mistook an S2000 for a Z the other day :wacko: She had plenty of time to think about her mistake as she walked home....

:lol: PMSL

But what if he is level with the defender when the ball is kicked? Is he offside or onside? :p