Sunset bumper, splitter zunsport grill [bumper & grille sold, some extras added]

hensh65

Hey guys,

Car goes in on monday for my new bumper so took my splitter and grill of this morning. I am only looking for collection only at first as i dont have time and am too lazy to ship large items but if they sot for too long then i will think about courier. Also i would prefer to sell them as one if possible.

Sunset front bumper with smoothed badge and sunset registration plinth (sold)

Headlight washers

Bumper foam insert

RT performance splitter

Black zunsport grill

image_zps606510e4.jpg

image_zps0bac5069.jpg

image_zps9d26b779.jpg

image_zps5c8262e9.jpg

The bumper was smoothed and resprayed about 6 months ago, the splitter was only on the car around 2 months. The car is my daily and does a lot of motorway mileage so the items are far from perfect. The splitter as it sits so low has kissed the ground a few times. The bumper paint has scores where the splitter has been fixed to it. I would much rather sell them as one as the splitter would be on to of this.

I am looking to sell the grill and splitter as a pair. £80 for them both collected. Will wrap them up if the buyer wants to arrange collection.

I also have the washer jets and bumper inserts. If you need these then make me an offer as I dont know what they are worth and not looking for a lot either :thumbs:

I am based in Glasgow and would be willing to travel a modest distance if it would help a fellow forum member.

Cheers,

Kris

Mod Edit: Moved to 350 Parts for sale

Edited by hensh65

I interested in the bumper really, but for £120 I would be happy with that, big problem I'm down south in Winchester so would need courier although if you could protect it I would be happy to arrange my own courier

I interested in the bumper really, but for £120 I would be happy with that, big problem I'm down south in Winchester so would need courier although if you could protect it I would be happy to arrange my own courier

• Like 1

Going to see if it sells collected first mate :thumbs:

image_zps180212a9.jpg

Food for thought!! if I bought this then I'd need skirts to set it off and a new ar*e whilst I'm at it. Would you mind PM'ing me a price for the splitter and possibly the grill so I can mull it over. I understand you want to sell it as one lot so don't mind if you say no

I'd be interested in the grill too if you split them. I can even send you a couple of jiffy bags to stick it in :thumbs:

Cheers 14N, just about everyone is interested in the grill :lol: I wish I have 3 grills rather than the splitter and the bumper :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

Hey the bumper has been sold and collected, Just the splitter and grill left which I want to sell together as the grill has been altered to fit perfectly with the splitter. £80 collected, if you want to arrange a courier I will wrap them for you. :thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...