Good price for a new zed ?

sam350z2013

Good price as long as it's been looked after, I paid £5k for mine, just check for corrosion underneath/any advisories on the last mot/clutch slipping etc.. I would say if it needs less than £1ks worth of fixing up then it's a good buy :). Also hpi check it

Adam

*edit: also UK models tend to go for a bit more money, so if it's an import then I wouldn't be so kean paying that much

Edited by Rocky4510

I managed to snap mine while cleaning the rear window!

I cut a small groove in the top of the aerial with a hacksaw and used a scrwedriver to just unscrew the left over base.

Then, get youself a Honda RDX stubby to replace it.

• Like 1

Yea seems like an gd deal assuming nothing wrong.. Get an obd reader so you can see if there are any store codes, might help and show u condition of engin/car?

The man has trouble changing the aerial, OBD Reader might be a bridge too far..! :blush:

£5K is a good price for a 53 Kuro in good nick. :thumbs:

Yea seems like an gd deal assuming nothing wrong.. Get an obd reader so you can see if there are any store codes, might help and show u condition of engin/car?

The man has trouble changing the aerial, OBD Reader might be a bridge too far..! :blush:

lol. True, but you just plug n go...literally 😄

...It'll be worthwhile buy, think they are like £15 on eBay and will give you peace of mind. It's like a USB port on the bottom right hand of the steering wheel.

lol. True, but you just plug n go...literally 😄

...It'll be worthwhile buy, think they are like £15 on eBay and will give you peace of mind. It's like a USB port on the bottom right hand of the steering wheel.

You also need to know what the codes mean, If there was any problems bet the codes have been cleared. :wacko: