350z part out - wheels, hks, nismo

Slosh

hks panel filter for standard airbox, used for 10/15k but is a washable filter - £15

Picture shows the intake pipe which has been sold separately and is not included.

IMG_1896_zpse31ab028.jpg

fuchs titan pro race oil, gates belts (from zmanalex) with new tensioner nuts, oil filter, and sump washer. Everything needed to do an oil change and belt change that I no longer need - £60

IMG_1909_zpsea546c92.jpg

Genuine nismo oil and rad caps - used, but in original boxes. good condition. - SOLD

set of 18" wheels, not in great condition but I only used them for track and as winters. Have Falken 452 tyres on rear with 4mm+ tread, and continental contisportcontact5 tyres on front, again with 4+mm tread. I also have a pair on Wanli Tyres that are virtually brand new that I used last winter on the fronts before I had the continentals fitted. I am unsure of the offset but they made excellent track/spare wheels. - £250 - collection only

1fea9e47-0a16-424f-82b5-c1f2d30175e5_zpsadebe94e.png

I only have this picture but i will get some more asap.

Standard Rear camber arms covered 25000 so bushes are still in good condition - £15

IMG_1902_zps1cacd0a4.jpg

standard orange reflectors - SOLD

standard wheel studs x10 - free to whoever wants to collect

IMG_1908_zpsa5d756ce.jpg

Bungs for buddyclub exhaust. I guess it would fit other exhausts the same diameter (will measure tomorrow) - SOLD

Bluetooth Adapter - £65

E101A609-C394-4398-8902-B5AA96330BC0_zpsvrywidga.jpg

All prices are without postage, collection from Maidstone, Kent would be very much preferred.

Text me on zero7853082333 if you have any questions.

Josh

Mod Edit: Moved to 350 Parts for sale

Edited by Slosh

• 2 weeks later...