Nissan Connect

Jack Carter

Anyone on here subscribe to Nissan Connect ?

I pick my 2010 370GT up on Saturday, but have been trying to find out how much the subscription is for Nissan Connect. Have been on live chat with Nissan, who believe it or not, won't give me a price. They say "Call your local dealer"

I've tried to register for an online account with Nissan Connect, but registration details ask for year build of car and the only options you get are 2012 onwards.....

Any thoughts ?

I only want the service for the Google Maps Send To Feature......

Cheers.

I`m not completely sure, only seen it on adverts. Think it`s something to do with being able to get info from t`internet to your Sat Nav - places nearby and such, via a mobile app. Not sure if it wasn`t the latest Juke that was advertised as having it or maybe the Qashqai.

I`m not completely sure, only seen it on adverts. Think it`s something to do with being able to get info from t`internet to your Sat Nav - places nearby and such, via a mobile app. Not sure if it wasn`t the latest Juke that was advertised as having it or maybe the Qashqai.

If its what i'm thinking of, I dont think many vehicles are compatible with this yet, cheers Wayne :thumbs:

Right, after a long "live" chat wish a You+Nissan rep, this is what I was told :-

"It is NOT available on my 2010 370 - even though it has Connect Premium."

"It IS available on later models with Connect Premium though (2012 onwards)"

Or so the rep says......

I was only interested in being able to send Google POI's to my car - just as I can in my 2010 BMW 5 series. However, it looks like I can't so, oh well, never mind !

I have the User Manual for my car, but it doesn't seem to cover the specific features included with Connect Premium. Does anyone know where I can download a PDF manual that does cover the Connect Premium system (DVD function / Wireless Audio Streaming etc) ?

Thanks for all the advice guys - much appreciated.

Edited by Jack Carter