Best use of space

nixy

The space behind the drivers seat is full of sub woofer when you have the Bose.

Trev - That space is hardly 'full' of sub-woofer :teeth: Have you seen the piddly magnet on it? My old AM transistor radio from Alba has a bigger coil in it than that thing!!! :wacko:

StereoWork25.jpg

:scare:

Above is from this thread on my350z.com

Mind you, that Infinity sub looks as if it would make pate out of your liver... I suppose there is a happy medium somewhere between the two?!

fM :teeth:

The space behind the drivers seat is full of sub woofer when you have the Bose.

Trev - That space is hardly 'full' of sub-woofer :teeth: Have you seen the piddly magnet on it? My old AM transistor radio from Alba has a bigger coil in it than that thing!!! :wacko:

StereoWork25.jpg

:scare:

Above is from this thread on my350z.com

Mind you, that Infinity sub looks as if it would make pate out of your liver... I suppose there is a happy medium somewhere between the two?!

fM :teeth:

:scare: Blimey, play some drum 'n' bass through that Infinity sub and your vertabrae would be in danger of disintegrating!!!

Jesus that may explain why my sub is so sh1t...

Can't tell the subs there even on max, don't shake the seat if you know what I mean :dry:

Eee, you youngsters with your new-fangled rock 'n' roll! :wheelchair:

Jesus that may explain why my sub is so sh1t...

Can't tell the subs there even on max, don't shake the seat if you know what I mean :dry:

Eee, you youngsters with your new-fangled rock 'n' roll! :wheelchair:

Youngster, I must be going deaf already :lol:

I've never had the need to take it out so I shall defer to your greater knowledge on the subject :notworthy:

LOL! I have a base spec JDM so I can't really comment on the Bose! I did read that thread and was left feeling that I wasn't really missing out on anything, though!

Not sure how the vertical tonneau cover fits exactly but one of the reasons it isn't on my car may be the fact that there are four aerials positioned around the edge of the rear window for the TV tuner. Not sure if they would be in the way. I'll probably be getting rid of them anyway.

Not sure how the vertical tonneau cover fits exactly but one of the reasons it isn't on my car may be the fact that there are four aerials positioned around the edge of the rear window for the TV tuner. Not sure if they would be in the way. I'll probably be getting rid of them anyway.

Yeah, ditch them :thumbs: