some nicer pics of my Z

nixy

Mmm it does concern me I must admit. I changed it back after a couple of weeks on the CTR because it worried me and also I felt self conscious about whether it looked naff. I thought this car could carry it off better so went for it again. Hope I can keep it!

Mmm it does concern me I must admit. I changed it back after a couple of weeks on the CTR because it worried me and also I felt self conscious about whether it looked naff. I thought this car could carry it off better so went for it again. Hope I can keep it!

You should be okay Nixy, like I said if the police stop you....

Get your heat spray out spray them in the face, kick em where it hurts then stand over the officers and say " Im Nixy D, Aka the Fox who just kicked yo ass mo fo" :lol::lol::lol:

Then Ill come and help you escape from jail in my Z and can drive off into the sunset, and as the credits are rolling you can go back to work as a pole dancer, to fund our next movie NIXY D: HANDBAG OF FURY :p;)