NISMO CARBON B PILLARS

NEWERA-MATT

I did say COULD ;) for those who can't read. I was just playing devil's advocate.

My Varis one are fine and I've had them on for longer than anyone of you put together, btw, and paid half of what Matt is selling these for :)

Minel please don't spam a sellers thread, otherwise I shall lock this thread should you continue :p

:lol:

What's a Varis anyway :p

I can vouch for the NISMO ones - they fit absolutely perfectly

The Varis ones, while close, did not fit nearly as well (I used to have them on my car) - never quite lined up as it should have.

With the ebay ones its essentially a crap shoot - some might be fine, and last forever, others might not. We have a local customer who got some and within a years time, his yellowed and blistered and the epoxy oozed out...not fun stuff to get off your paint! Conversely, mine have last through winters, hot summer heat, rain, etc without incident

ok well thanks for the constructive comments

thats the price for genuine nismo part im not comparing it to a "fake" ebay part

i only posted up some nismo parts as thats what most owners are familiar with

we can source anything in japan

carbon parts, full carbon replace interiors,

body kits - from veilside, nismo, c-west etc

carbon mirrrors, wheels,

etc

people are sometimes too quick to chip in and have a dig,

I and Gus are talking about genuine Nismo Carbon Fibre pillars at £72. Sorry the thread drifted slightly but unfortunately it seems that you are not able to get near on the price.

I'm not having a dig just pointing out that there is cheaper places to obtain these from. It's only fair to members to point this out. That afterall is part of the point of a forum

ok well thanks for the constructive comments

thats the price for genuine nismo part im not comparing it to a "fake" ebay part

i only posted up some nismo parts as thats what most owners are familiar with

we can source anything in japan

carbon parts, full carbon replace interiors,

body kits - from veilside, nismo, c-west etc

carbon mirrrors, wheels,

etc

people are sometimes too quick to chip in and have a dig,

We wernt trying to have a dig with you just finding out other options and found that there were cheaper ones, as Mike said thats the whole point of the forum unless next time you post you want us to be quiet and go along with it :dry: