350z boot divider - new

cmr1991

I Bought this off the forum trader who makes them, Very good quality! perfect fit!

this has never been fitted as I ended up fitting an aftermarket amp mounted underneath the strut.

I have sold my Zed so just getting rid of the bits and bobs I have lying around.

It has the "Z" logo

£50 Free postage.

IMG_1368_zps3a143332.jpg

IMG_1370_zps8d66507d.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Cheers Andy. Yours was indeed posted today :thumbs:

badCOK, drop me a PM if I can help you. Don't be fooled by the replicas on eBay. :teeth: Please see my thread here for more details: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/69257-350z-vertical-tonneau-cover-boot-divider-new-design-for-2014-see-pg-10/

There is a bit of a waiting list I'm afraid, but would you rather eat in an empty restaurant with no waiting list or make a booking at one in advance where you had to wait for a table.

Terrible analogy I know! :lol:

• Like 2

14N makes them for members on here, mine is on it's way as we speak although he has a bit of a waiting list but I'm sure you can be added :-)

14N Makes these for this forum, I do have a sub forum here making them, But most of my business goes over to Europe, roughly 4-5 per day, Also sell them on eBay on the side. But I would point you in the direction of 14N for this forum as he makes them on a much smaller scale

Alternatively, you can visit my website for a full range of different designs, not just the Z Design, many more logos and custom logos made. for the likes of leather, suede, even make snakeskin for one member!

Along with my under strut subwoofer boxes and parcel shelfs.

These can be dated back to 2005 to the american forums.

Edited by cmr1991