Quick question LSD I'm new :)

japcarsbrett

Hi, guys I'm sorry for bringing this up as I'm sure it's been on here loads of times, but i have been looking at buying the 350z but only the 06 facelift models as i prefer them for the extra bits lights interior etc but that was until i seen this immaculate Blue 350z 2004 model which has 62,000 miles on it and FSH, anyways what i wanted to know is does it come with limited slip diff as from what i read on here using the search that only the base model doesn't as this one has the GT pack leather seats and cruise control and i read on here that only the base models don't have limited slip diff as the base models have cloth seats and no cruise control so does it mean that the model i'm looking at has LSD as it can't be a base model as it has the leather seats and cruise control.

Again Sorry i know this has been asked many times but i just wanted a straight up answer :)

Thanks

OK if it's UK 2004 GT it'll have cruise, uprated Bose, heated leather, electrically adjustable seats etc. as standard ... only major options were Rays at £1000.00 (worth having) and Satnav at £1500.00 (not worth having)

Also not many blue ones were sold in 2004 IIRC

OK if it's UK 2004 GT it'll have cruise, uprated Bose, heated leather, electrically adjustable seats etc. as standard ... only major options were Rays at £1000.00 (worth having) and Satnav at £1500.00 (not worth having)

Also not many blue ones were sold in 2004 IIRC

It does have the rays alloys not sure about the sat nav he hasn't mentioned that and there's no pic of that but that really doesn't bother me, but the alloys are there which I'm glad of as they look well nice. I don't mind the base stock alloys but the rays are the best.

Thanks

Welcome to the Forum. :welcome:

Haha Thanks :)

Edited by japcarsbrett