Quiet Phone

route66uk

hi

when using the in car phone system (with bluetooth adapter and LG Chocolate phone) when talking to others they say that I sound really quiet or sometimes echo-y. with the echo issue i put the phone in one of the cubby holes to remove the chance of my voice being picked up by the phone as well as the car's microphone.

I also have to turn the volume on the car unit pretty muchway up to maximum to hear the other person. I can't see any settings that would help the problem on the phone itself and have no probs connecting via bluetooth. Although sometimes have probs disconnecting a call!

anyone else get this problem / or even better have solved it ??

Cheers !

The system is just rubbish. Thats it really. I've had two zeds now and tried umpteen different phones and networks etc and none of it has help. I pretty try to speak quiet loud, aim it at the mic by the mirror and turn all the fans off. Thats as good as it get really :blush:

Guest prescience
The system is just rubbish. Thats it really. I've had two zeds now and tried umpteen different phones and networks etc and none of it has help. I pretty try to speak quiet loud, aim it at the mic by the mirror and turn all the fans off. Thats as good as it get really :blush:

Does that mean you speak normally :lol:

Does that mean you speak normally :lol:

I was watching a jap comedy show clip at the same time that zedrush sent me :blush:

Its was supposed to read:

I pretty much just try to speak quite loud

;)

Nobody complains about my connection with a samsung phone.

My dad had a huge problem in his old car, he went through about 6 phones in 6 weeks trying to get something that his clients didn't complain about!

i think it may be to do with the phone and not the bluetooth unit with there being so a varied results. My nokia works fine. It may be worth trying a different phone to see if it improves your results

• 2 weeks later...
i think it may be to do with the phone and not the bluetooth unit with there being so a varied results. My nokia works fine. It may be worth trying a different phone to see if it improves your results

+1 :thumbs::thumbs:

My other half has a blue tooth connection in his BMW and it's awful - I hate talking to him on it because my voice just echos back at me. It's far better when he just uses a cheap blue tooth ear piece.