GOODIES :)

iLott

OK, thanks, so if I wanted the rears done as well, it'll be about another £400, £200 per cup?

Watching this with interest :thumbs:

In regards to the rear setup

Using on the rear?

Rear set-ups vary a lot more, if your vehicle has a separate spring / shock combo then it cannot be adapted in any way and airbags are your only option

If you have a fully coilover you may be able to fit with reducing sleeves but normally there is very limited space to fit them (the unit is 120mm diameter)

We generally suggest that a front only system is utilised as this is usually the area that’s need lifting due to sump, subframe, and front lip / splitter issues

OK, thanks, so if I wanted the rears done as well, it'll be about another £400, £200 per cup?

Watching this with interest :thumbs:

In regards to the rear setup

Using on the rear?

Rear set-ups vary a lot more, if your vehicle has a separate spring / shock combo then it cannot be adapted in any way and airbags are your only option

If you have a fully coilover you may be able to fit with reducing sleeves but normally there is very limited space to fit them (the unit is 120mm diameter)

We generally suggest that a front only system is utilised as this is usually the area that’s need lifting due to sump, subframe, and front lip / splitter issues

Oh Bleh! So my options are keep avoiding speed bumps and areas where I need an extra inch or two, get bags, or buy coil overs and raise it up a little higher, hmmm.

To be honest KyleR, the rear clearance when lowered isn't really an issue as the rear bumper slopes up and isn't as low as the front.

You should be fine if you just raised the front only. Before this kind of tech, owners of lowered cars used to reverse up stuff due to the rear being higher.

But reading your post and reading your sig shows me that you are running stock suspension with lowering springs, which won't work with the lifters anyway because the width of OEM + lowering springs is wider than a coilover.

Edited by BulletMagnet

To be honest KyleR, the rear clearance when lowered isn't really an issue as the rear bumper slopes up and isn't as low as the front.

You should be fine if you just raised the front only. Before this kind of tech, owners of lowered cars used to reverse up stuff due to the rear being higher.

But reading your post and reading your sig shows me that you are running stock suspension with lowering springs, which won't work with the lifters anyway because the width of OEM + lowering springs is wider than a coilover.

Yes, currently on OEM shocks so then I'd have to get coilovers anyway :doh: Rear clearance will be an issue when I fit the Top Secret style diffuser and the side skirts are less than 90mm off the ground front and rear. There are a few places I need to go that have those sausage speed bumps so I need the car a good 2 inches higher for the underside to clear them. Even on stock suspension I scraped.

Kyle what do you scrape on only being lowered 30mm? :headhurt:

They're 30mm springs but I'm pretty sure they're more like 40, especially at the rear.

Ah right, sounds unfortunate! I'm getting the TS diffuser too so i'll let you know how i get on with being low and with the front 2 inch raise!

The thing im most worried about for them is the Multi-storey car park ramps and similar driveways :headhurt:

Yea, if I gotta go to a multistory or somewhere that has any kind of ramps I just "borrow" a car, but it would be great to just flick a switch and be able to use the Zed.

Money no object I'd have bags all round, similar to what Simon was selling last year.

Money no object I'd have bags all round, similar to what Simon was selling last year.

Less than a set of Volks, full kit by AirLift Suspension, sold by caraudiosecurity. They have an air bagged Audi in their showroom which looks good and they also offer finance deals

http://caraudiosecurity.com/95720-airlift-airride-kit-nissan-2003-2008-digital-kit