interior specs

nixy

My car seems to have different mats to the ones I've seen for sale on ebay etc - they are mega thick, black with small white squares in a line and a metal Z logo on them - the boot mat is the same. Also where some of you have the solid tonneau cover in the gap mine has a thick net across the gap along with the normal nissan cargo net on the boot floor. Anyone else have ones like this?

I'll post some pics up if I get some taken over weekend.

I also find it a bit of a strange design that lets people see into your boot space!

I bought one of those cheap cargo nets off ebay before I got the car and I don't need it now so if anyone wants it they can have it for the price of the postage - never even been out of the bag so I don't know what it's like - first to PM me can have it.

I bought one of those cheap cargo nets off ebay before I got the car and I don't need it now so if anyone wants it they can have it for the price of the postage - never even been out of the bag so I don't know what it's like - first to PM me can have it.

Shotgun! Will PM you in a sec :teeth: