Help Z won't start - Fault codes P1610 & P1612

Kerry

My Z is turning over fine but won't start up. I've had a friend run the diagnostic computer on it today and it showed up fault codes P1610 & P1612 which I believe is something to do with the imobiliser? I've tried all 3 keys in the ignition but no luck, has anyone had any exspirience with this problem and if so what do I need to do to fix it?

http://engine-codes.com/p1610_nissan.html

This gives a decent description overall... but as for the solution, I'd advise going down the dealership. Or at least to somebody who is sure of what they're doing.

Sorry can't be of anymore help!

Cheers for the codes I tried disconnecting the battery for a few mins before but then I used the same key to try and start it again that page suggests 30mins which I'm trying now then I'll try starting it with another key.

It worked!! Put be a problem with the key I was using and after 5 attempts it locked me out and disconnecting the battery for 30mins seemed to reset it so I could use the other keys. What the fault is with my broken key I don't know maybe it just needs a new battery but cheers for your help