• Blade
    • Chilli red
    • Gunmetal
    • Kuro
    • Sunset
    • Yellow (GT4)
    • Black (GT4)

• 4 weeks later...

Just cus you've started a new site ....... doesn't mean you can start the same old colour b0ll0x !!!!!!!!

This started on the Owners Club the other day and I just posted saying how much better the Supra was than the Zed bearing in mind it was done ten years ago and kicks it's ass in a straight line etc etc etc just hoping to change the subject and get a raise ...... NOT ONE person bit ..... I was gutted !!!!!!

Oh ..... the zed was made to be Sunset ..... the proof is everywhere around the car !!!!! Alternative colour is lack ..... all the others are just an after thought !!!!!

Just cus you've started a new site ....... doesn't mean you can start the same old colour b0ll0x !!!!!!!!

This started on the Owners Club the other day

Check your dates ours started 6 weeks ago (Not the other day, I wonder where they got the Idea from)

But I once remember a young guy dissatisfied with working for a large well known recruiting agency, and he deicide to set up a rival agency offering a better service in the same market place, and before long he was leading the market and still is.

He told me once his reasons were because they just wouldn’t listen.

Sounds familiar

B)

:p:p:p:D

That wasn't what I meant and you know it ya bugger :yahoo:

I thought I'd read this forum to get away from the "my colour is faster than yours" debate that has raged on this, the OC and the previous site for years now .......

........ every one knows a stock TT supra kicks the ass out of a zed ..... I'd even guess that turbos and blowers would be included I'm affraid :boxing::scare::p ....... they just don't go round corners :surrender:

Right ..... I'm off for some sensible car chat at www.mkivsupra.net :p:p:p

...... JOKE :D:D:D

Dare I mention that all the colours would have the same terminal velocity, even if there are more FI GM than others. If they were all dropped from a very high height then they would all reach the same terminal velocity, which would be ultimately quicker than any running on the road.

The only exception to this would be that Sunset would “appearâ€

:plane:

I'll give it a look B)

Quote from site: I just got a quote off them and they were £300 cheaper than my current premium (Adrian Flux)...doh!!!!

http://www.skyinsurance.co.uk/

Nice site and group club Insurance deal without needing to pay per view.

A site after my own heart :snorkel:

Mate ...... the Supra site is a subscription site, and have a members only section for the protection of the nutters (obviously I have to pay twice for both madam and myself) :scare: Sky are a good insurer ..... but they have a max value of £10k or £12k I think ...... Nikki's with them on the Supe but they won't touch the zed as they underwrite themselves !!!!! They are very mod friendly and will replace like for like however and do target the modified car market ..... but they couldn't get anywhere near Adrian Flux on a £25k car like a zed !!!!!

Val ...... when have you EVER known me be sensible ....... I only do scarcasm :yahoo: I was hiding from the guys on the OC after having got lost leading a club meet despite having Sat Nav :scare: oh the shame of it !!!!!!