Dropbox referrals

chirag1988

Hi guys I'm trying to increase my Dropbox storage allowance. If anyone doesn't already have Dropbox but would like to sign up please PM me your email address and I'll send you a referral and once signed up we both get an extra 500MB storage for free.

Alternatively you don't have to use Dropbox ever again, but if you don't mind just signing up to give me and extra 500MB that would also be much appreciated :)

I bought a Samsung Note 10.1 2014 Edition tablet and it came with a complimentary upgrade of a whopping 45GB of Dropbox space. An advert and link to my dropbox referral url on facebook and I gained another 7GB on top from various friends who took it up.

Dropbox tells you all the things you can do to earn more space - just linking additional devices to it will get you 500Mb a time (i think). Then connecting facebook and twitter is another 500Mb each, and send them some feedback for another 125MB etc.

https://www.dropbox.com/getspace

It appears to be a Samsung promotional thing that expires after a year. I don't know what happens after that. Maybe you have to pay for the space, maybe you no longer get the free space if you buy the samsung note 10.1 2014 after a certain date. I guess they let you keep the space for free. They can't exactly delete your data and have no way of charging you. :wacko: