Trackday: Bedford Monday 17th Feb

370Ad

£38 for a twin room with my mate (He signed on too with his 135i).

So £19 to not have to leave at 5AM. Seems legit.

Plus it's only 7 miles from the circuit.

We caved in....staying at the Bedford Wyboston Travelodge as it had a little chef next door :D

Well the day was a success all round, the weather stayed dry and there was a great crowd :D

The Z's held there own against much lighter track machines, hopefully have some videos soon!

DSC04390_zpsbb5f53fd.jpg

DSC04391_zpsd616ec72.jpg

DSC04392_zpsdb8defce.jpg

DSC04395_zps5e1fbadb.jpg

DSC04396_zpsa09cf4b2.jpg

DSC04397_zps28d24fc3.jpg

32568528-103C-49D7-A487-7782F231C361_zpsapv1oqbo.jpg

Bit of camber adjustment midday after a loose bolt caused some 'interesting' handling :dry:

DSC04393_zpsb3320b5a.jpg

Edited by 350Ad

Ahhh you guys are on here! I was with my mate in the red rx8! Lovely looking zeds i must say :) will be taking mine up soon!!

P.s i want your wheels!

Small world! What was the final oil useage for the day?

Wheels need tyres ASAP now!

Edited by 350Ad

Ahhh you guys are on here! I was with my mate in the red rx8! Lovely looking zeds i must say :) will be taking mine up soon!!

P.s i want your wheels!

Small world! What was the final oil useage for the day?

Wheels need tyres ASAP now!

Oil wasnt too bad after the ecu adapted to the driving style! Was soo soo bad to start though! I must say that rx8-r3 is and absolute rocket!

I think we will be heading up there in may if you guys fancy it again?

Great day by all accounts to be fair, the whole set up was great, well done MSV.

Bedford is a fun, fast circuit, I loved it.

Hit it a little too hard Sunday night mind so was a bit jaded, always the way isn't it.

I managed 6.6mpg on track that day, flew through fuel like I wasn't expecting, that was the biggest downer for me on the day.

All my GoPro footage is rubbish as I forgot to line up the camera and all you can see is the cabin, skyline and me, lol.

Got a cool vid from my mates helmet cam, who was following me, then got past, then overheated the oil on his 135i and it went into limp mode, rather funny watching it happen, lol.

My oil temp soared high often mind, in the end I was lifting on the straights trying to keep it cool so I could stay out for longer, had to settle for 3/4 laps and come in to keep things at a safe temp (125/30) and fuel usage down.

Great to meet you guys;

350Ad - I should have really let you have a go in the 70 as you're thinking about getting one, just didn't occur to me, sorry man.

JB-UK - Nothing like a bit of negative camber mate, just not 8 degrees, lol.

My only pic from the day......

1908229_10151843260816330_71685852_n.jpg

• Like 1