Another bad driver thread

Flex

ive only ever gotten road rage once and i did get out of the cat to confront the driver. Guy tailgated me at 85mph in the rain in the middle lane. Perfectly empty outside lane to use but he kept right on my tail. Some business guy in a suit in an audi a1. Cue the next roundabout and i get out. Assisted by the manliness that a cigarette and a buildbase t-shirt (complete with silicone/cement stains) gives i started walking towards his car and he went straight round the outside never to be seen again.

Had the same thing happen a few days later on the same bit of road. Guy spent miles tailgating me then pulled out to overtake. He was so busy practicing his mime artistry he missed his junction, saw him swerve over 3 lanes of traffic and almost cause a huge accident. Oh well, only 7 miles to the next junction :)

I once brake checked a guy on the M3, I was going too fast and he was up my tailpipe so I gave the brakes a touch to get him to back off. He followed me to my destination and as I parked up he punched me in the face. One massive black eye later I decided that in future I wouldn't brake check people :lol: he also stole my front numberplate which I never understood but nothing ever came of it!

why on earth would you brake check someone, especially if you're speeding on the motorway so we can assume 80+.. I literally have no idea how some people can think 'I know what will get him away from me, I'll crack the brakes on!'. Why wouldn't you just move to the middle lane, or lift off and let him pass if he was annoying you so much you decided to endanger yourself and everyone around you...?

First of all, get off your high horse, I'm sure you've made mistakes whilst driving. Second, I wasn't in lane three, I was in lane one so there were two lanes of perfectly empty tarmac for him to pass with if he was that bothered about it. Third, I admitted it wasn't a great thing to do and that I don't do it any more, this was about 6 years ago when I hadn't long passed my test. If you can remember that far back I'm sure you will have made stupid errors, and I'd personally say that owning up to your mistakes is a very good way of learning, instead of being an idiot in a mini.

1. Making a mistake is being in the wrong lane. Being an idiot is consciously slamming on the brakes because you don't like the driving of the person behind you.

2. Again, if his driving was offending you (which it obviously was) maybe lift off and let him pass. Otherwise who cares!

3. 'If you can remember back that far' - I'm the same age as you. Ironic calling me an idiot when you just admitted brake checking someone....

How did you manage to hold back man??! i would have not be able to do same as you mate, but respect to you for keeping your cool. i wish i could be more like you :)

if it was me i would have either ended up locked up or in the hospital! lol

Forum rage .......... FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!!!!!

Not a chance, I'm not going ala WhackyWill/Dblock :lol:

Oh dear is there history there!!!

They are both currently serving 14 day bans for a forum dispute that got a little out of hand. :dry:

I've heard Dblock is serving his sentence out on the "Mums to be" forum whilst WhackyWill is on "The Fiat 500" forum. *Allegedly ~ may be an exaggeration* :lol:

Edited by GMballistic
  • Like 2

They are both currently serving 14 day bans for a forum dispute that got a little out of hand. :dry:

I've heard Dblock is serving his sentence out on the "Mums to be" forum whilst WhackyWill is on "The Fiat 500" forum. *Allegendly ~ may be an exaggeration* :lol:

A dispute with each other I might add, nothing to do with me haha.

Will can't be on the 500 forum, maybe a conspiracy theories one :lol:

I've heard Dblock is serving his sentence out on the "Mums to be" forum whilst WhackyWill is on "The Fiat 500" forum. *Allegedly ~ may be an exaggeration* :lol:

Apparently sales of stubbys within the fiat community has rocketed!

• Like 2