Recommendations for wheel refurb in Birmingham

tatooandy67

Hi fellow zed fans just wondering if anyone can recommend a good wheel refurb company in Birmingham I've done the usual google search but there are so many I don't know which firm to use as internet reviews are not always truthful. it would be good if any of you had ever used any of them. I had a lapse of concentration and curbed my front wheel. I have 19 inch rays in the standard nissan silver. Having read on here about the colour matching issues I've decided to have all 4 repainted. I'm currently thinking dark grey as I think this will look good as my 370 is metallic silver but if any one has any suggestions I'm flexible as I'm not yet 100% on what colour to have. If you have any pics it would be great to see them. After several google searches I'm thinking price is going to be around £100 ish per wheel does that seem reasonable thanks for any replies Andy

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Birmingham city powder coaters (City powder coaters) ! Heard quite a lot good feedback :thumbs:

Know im bringing up an old thread but please god not these. I had a job done by them and it was awful. Basically bought a set of wheels and expected them to refurb them and powder coat. All they did was powder coat over the curbing plus 3 of the 4 wheels were buckled which i didnt know. Ended up taking them to 1st class alloys in Lichfield near me. Ace job everytime.