Charge speed rear bumper question

Fluke

I now have my charge speed bumper sitting in my shed, thanks Taras. :thumbs:

Unfortunately the carbon diffuser is out of stock for a few months and I was planning on getting the chargespeed fitted along with a set of Carbon 3d skirts when they arrive next week.

Can anyone tell me how the carbon diffuser attaches to the bumper? Is it a DIY job I could do at a later date when it becomes available?

Not trying to be rude but, RTP supplied it and also fit, do you not think that should have been your first port of call regarding this question?

I agree, but they must be busy, as replies to PMs and emails seem to take a good few days. As I want to book the car in to get it all fitted ASAP and only get home on the weekend, the forum seemed the fastest way to get a response.

Not trying to be rude but, RTP supplied it and also fit, do you not think that should have been your first port of call regarding this question?

I agree, but they must be busy, as replies to PMs and emails seem to take a good few days. As I want to book the car in to get it all fitted ASAP and only get home on the weekend, the forum seemed the fastest way to get a response.

Fairy muff :thumbs:

I went through similar. Ended up just fitting it myself at a later date. It's a simple enough job if you have the correct materials but if you have to wait for the part anyway i'd try to get RT to fit it when it comes in. Much easier all round.

Thanks for the replies, :thumbs: I might as well wait for the part and get it all fitted at the same time. The only reason I'm not getting RT to fit the parts is because need my car for work and my local body shop provides a courtesy car while they have yours.

Taras seems a top bloke, he even sent me his telephone number to give to the body shop in case they needed advice. :#1::thumbs: :thumbs:

Thanks for the replies, :thumbs: I might as well wait for the part and get it all fitted at the same time. The only reason I'm not getting RT to fit the parts is because need my car for work and my local body shop provides a courtesy car while they have yours.

Taras seems a top bloke, he even sent me his telephone number to give to the body shop in case they needed advice. :#1::thumbs: :thumbs:

thats good after sales for you

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk